- Please check your documents when you receive them. Call us if you have any questions.
- CHECK-IN – Minimum check-in for domestic flights is 90 minutes and for international flights, 2 hours. BE PREPARED TO PRESENT A GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. AT TICKET COUNTER.
- RECONFIRMATION – Reconfirm the use and time of flights at least 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations.
- EXCURSION AND PROMOTIONAL FARES – Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrier(s) flight(s), time(s) or routing(s) could result in a carrier demanding a full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making changes.
- If your plans change enroute, contact the travel agency or call the after-hours service for assistance. Additional charges may apply. It is not necessary to purchase a new ticket if a refund is due. Please cancel your reservation prior to flight time or ticket will have no value.
- These times, flights and fares are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice.
- TICKETS – Most tickets have value. Any unused flight coupons must be returned in order to determine refund value. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets must be paid for until refund is received from the issuing carrier, subject to an airline imposed service charge.
- HOTELS are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your hotel(s) within the time period specified by that hotel. Rules may vary by property.
- TOUR/PACKAGE PRICES are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling: if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
- IMPORTANT!!! If you are at an airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservations for you do not leave the counter. Check your ticket. If the status box shows “OK” for the flight in question, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary ask to speak to a supervisor.
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS ‘ We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations and other services.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – This travel agency is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term “guaranteed” is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safely or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department (202) 6475225. For medical information, call the Public Health Service (404) 332-4559. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
- Proof of identity is required for all travel. Without proper identification, or passport and necessary visas you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents.
- WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE. There are different types of medical, baggage or trip cancellations insurance from the supplier or the agencies. NOTE: Insurance coverage may not cover pre-existing conditions and may have other restrictions and exclusions. Consult the insurance carriers direct for details. Trip insurance or waivers provided by the supplier may not offer insolvency coverage.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF AIRLINE BANKRUPTCIES
Hopefully there will not be any more airline bankruptcies, but it has to be recognized that they might occur. You should know how they might affect you.
- If an airline declares bankruptcy, it is not obligated to carry you or to refund tickets issued before the bankruptcy. Travel agents are not allowed to refund tickets on airlines which have declared bankruptcy. Money given to a travel agent immediately becomes to property of the airlines, and we are required by laws to comply with airlines’ orders.
- If an airline declares bankruptcy, it might continue service, limit service, or stop completely. Other airlines might accept passengers under limited circumstances or may refuse to accept any passengers from the defaulted carrier. Meanwhile there are fine travel insurance plans available for passengers to protect themselves in case of airline bankruptcies.
This agency and its agents have endeavored to secure the lowest possible fare, suitable for your travel requirements, based on space available at the time of booking, accessible sources of information, and knowledge of agents involved. This agency cannot guarantee, in view of the deregulation of airline fares, that the fare indicated on the ticket will be the lowest possible fare at departure date. Please contact this travel agency before departure if you wish to recheck any newly introduced fare that may correspond with your specific travel requirements. PLEASE NOTE that retention of tickets, reservations or bookings after issuance shall constitute acceptance of all the provisions in the conditions listed hereto, as well as those terms and conditions set forth in the announcements and circulars of the tour/package, cruise or service.
The Travel Agency whose name appears on the face of this document is a participant in the Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation (TCRC).
- “Right of California Customer to Make Claim on the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund” “In the event of this Travel Agency’s/Supplier default, you may be eligible for a refund of up to $15,000 from the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. If you were located in California at the time of your purchase, you have a right to make a claim against the Fund for a refund of any money paid to this Travel Agency that is due because of this Travel Agency’s/Supplier bankruptcy, insolvency, cessation of operations, or material failure to provide the transportation or travel services sold. The claim must be filed within 60 days (no later than 6 months) after you become aware of your loss”. If your loss exceeds $50, you must file a claim to be eligible for reimbursement from the fund. To request a claim form, send a $35 filing fee to the: Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation @: P.O. Box 6001, Larkspur, CA 94977-6011.
- Upon cancellation of the transportation or travel services, where you, the customer, are not at fault and have not canceled in violation of the terms and conditions, if any, of the contract for transportation or travel services, all sums paid to this Travel Agency for services not received by you will be promptly refunded by this Travel Agency unless you otherwise advise this Travel Agency in writing.”
- Consumers not located in California: “This transaction is not covered by the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. You are not eligible to file a claim against that Fund in the event of Travel Agency’s/Supplier default.”